Friday, November 28, 2008

I didn't do as good as I thought I would yesterday. Had turkey, stuffing, gravy, a glass of wine, and a slice of pumpkin custard pie that my SO spent almost 3 hours making in the morning (worth every minute of effort...). By last night, I was very uncomfortable and was wondering if I was going to be able to sleep. But that was yesterday, and today is a new day. I've been back on the PN program. I'm about to do some intervals on the treadmill, then I'll probably make a protein shake as my last meal of the day (#5)--I'm going to try including some oatmeal for carbs. Hopefully it'll taste good.

The exciting thing for me is that my SO is on board with eating healthy and is more or less eating what I eat. He'll probably be less compliant during the week at work, but as long as I have some influence over his meals at home, he's better off than he would be otherwise.

Our assignment for today is to do the measurements. We've been out and about all day and my SO is out for the evening, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to do the skinfold measurements.

We were going to try to go skiing to a local mountain on Sunday, but now it looks like rain is in the forecast. Oh well, it's still early in the season!

Okay, there's a treadmill downstairs that's calling out to me. Time to sweat!

No comments: