Sunday, November 16, 2008

Here I go again!

After a 6-week break, I'm going to be back at my quest for fitness and fat loss on November 24, when the PN Lean Eating for Women program starts. I'll be at it for 6 months this time.

Over the past year, I've had successes in fits and starts. About 8 weeks with South Beach yielded a 10-pound loss last fall, getting me down to 180. The weight bounced around a bit over the winter, getting back up to the high 190s, then back down to around 185. I became frustrated with my lack of self-discipline, so I signed on with an online personal trainer, and with her guidance, I lost 15 pounds over about 10 weeks, with a low of just under 170. I've maintained a 12-pound loss, gaining back about 3 since the end of September.

I got an email from Dr. John Berardi about the latest Lean Eating program launch, and decided that I'd sign up, to continue getting the weight down and the fitness level up. This blog will be part of my accountability, and I'll be reporting both the good and the not-so-good over the next 6 months. The biggest challenge will, no doubt, be getting through the holiday season unscathed.

I'm looking forward to getting started!

4 comments:

Take One Stripper Pole said...

Here is to a fun and exciting 6 month journey!

Vickie said...

Welcome to blogland! I, too, signed up for the LE Program. It is going to be great to have so much support!

Doin the Math said...

Woohoo! It's getting closer to start day! :)

Like a Butterfly said...

How are you Sue? I didn't do too well with the last LE so I've joined again but i didn't see you there. Please contact me i love to keep in touch with you!

Stay Focused and Fit,

Katherina